Scrum Institute, Kanban Framework Episode #7 has been proudly brought to you by International Scrum Institute, https://www.scrum-institute.org
You can also listen Scrum Institute’s Podcast from Apple, Spotify, Castbox and Google Play.
Listen to Scrum Institute Podcast on Apple
Listen to Scrum Institute Podcast on Google Play
Listen to Scrum Institute Podcast on Spotify
Listen to Scrum Institute Podcast on Listen Notes
Listen to Scrum Institute Podcast on Castbox
What Is A Kanban Tool (Kanban Board Tool) for Project Management?
A Kanban board tool (Kanban tool) for project management is going to give you a fantastic clarity and transparency of the progress and bottlenecks of your projects.
Kanban cards, colors, swimlanes, tags, and due dates will assist you in composing your work on your digital Kanban board software. You will have the ability to analyze and continuously improve your processes to increase business effi ciency and reduce wastes.
Below are some of the Kanban board tools for project management. International Scrum Institute does not testify the fit or performance of any of these Kanban tools for your own project and business. However, we can confirm that we have a pleasant experience with Trello mentioned in this list.
- Asana Boards,
- Azure DevOps Server (to administer Kanban workflows among distributed teams),
- CA Technologies Rally (to manage software projects with pull-based lean planning tools),
- Jira Kanban Boards,
- Meister Task Kanban Application,
- Microsoft Planner (Part of Microsoft Office 365),
- Notion App,
- Projektron BCS (Kanban board and cards for software development and software maintenance teams),
- Trello (Kanban board tool and electronic Kanban cards for project management)
- Tuleap (Open source application for software engineering teams),
- Twproject (project and program management software based on Kanban).