This Scrum Institute training week has been ridiculously busy and exhaustive, but also a fun week for us. We can only hope that you enjoyed watching the Scrum Institute classes as much as we did while we were presenting them. Thanks a million times for showing up and even more so for actively engaging with us and our group of professionals.
If you found this the Scrum Institute MasterClass valuable for your professional development and if you would love to continue learning together with us, here is the limited-time MasterClass Bundle.
Many people have asked us since last week, what if they already possess one or some of the Scrum Institute programs provided in the MasterClass Bundle. If this is the case, we will be happy to swap them with other programs from our portfolio of International Scrum Institute and SkillFront programs to ensure that the MasterClass Bundle will perfectly comply with your goals and needs. After your enrollment to the Scrum Institute MasterClass Bundle, please let us know the names of certifications you had already completed in the past, and with which programs you would love to swap them. We’re going to immediately handle your swap request, and deliver your new Scrum Institute exam access codes.
Did you know that the number one reason people fail in Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban is not due to the lack of business savviness and experience but because they don’t have formal Scrum Institute Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban trainings and certifications to prove their expertise?
Here is the problem you face: Even if they feel that they need you as their Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban Professional for their teams and business, most people, teams, and companies do not know how to interview and select Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban Professionals, so they end up trusting and hiring the ones who have relevant Scrum Institute Scrum, DevOps and Kanban trainings and certifications.
Which means without possessing proper Scrum Institute Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban Professional credentials, you’ll never get a chance to serve your clients and build a positive impact on their goals, lives, and businesses.
Luckily for you, there is now a solution. Let me introduce you to the Scrum Institute MasterClass Bundle: 8 Certifications (including Scrum Master Accredited Certification) For Scrum, DevOps and Kanban Professionals to help everyone master in Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban skills and prove their expertise with courses and certifications.
About Scrum Institute
Scrum Institute is the Leading Independent Training, Certification, and Accreditation Institute that helps Companies and Professionals get accredited with worldwide renowned and recognized Scrum Certifications and prove their competence in the Scrum Domain. Scrum Institute empowers Professionals and Enterprises worldwide to build their Careers and Companies to sell their Outstanding Agile Products and Services.
Scrum Institute Accreditation
Scrum Institute is a private company officially registered in Switzerland. Scrum Institute build its services, and they serve you and your business from Switzerland with love. Scrum Institute has been founded and is being operated by Erkan Sutculer’s leadership. The registered purpose of Scrum Institute Accreditation officially attests that: Scrum Institute is accredited to provide education and certification services globally in ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 14298, Scrum, Kanban, Software Engineering, Six Sigma, Quality Management, DevOps, Leadership, Management, Software Testing and Project Management domains.
The overall process to get your Scrum Institute MasterClass Bundle created by Yeliz Obergfell: 8 Certifications For Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban Professionals is simple, fast, and rewarding.
- Step-1: You register online.
- Step-2: We immediately send your companion training materials, exam access codes, and other bonuses for Scrum Institute MasterClass Bundle: 8 Certifications For Scrum, DevOps, and Kanban Professionals.
- Step-3: You take your online test exams and answer multiple-choice questions from your device within 2 years after registration.
- Step-4: We instantly send your lifetime valid and accredited Scrum Institute certifications and your shareable and verifiable digital badges after you pass your exams.
How to know what Scrum Institute Programs are right for you?
The best method we recommend to our students is to reflect on what you would like to accomplish in your career and then match those goals and plans to various Scrum roles and responsibilities.
- Scrum Masters: They’re servant leaders, but in the same organizational hierarchy level as the Scrum Team. They’re responsible for the correct application of the Scrum Framework within the team and business.
- Scrum Product Owners: They’re entrepreneurs. They bring and drive the vision. They don’t need to know necessarily how the product is being developed. And yet, they’re the bridge between engineering teams and business stakeholders, and they’re responsible for the ROI (Return on Investment) of their projects.
- Scrum Developers: They’re cross-functional designers, developers, architects, system engineers, and testers to get the job done! A Scrum Developer doesn’t always need to develop software, but he possesses skills and delivers work, including design, architecture, testing, test automation, etc.
- Agile Scrum Executives (Leaders): They are team leads, managers, directors, and other higher level executives who oversee agile transformation and business throughput of their agile Scrum organizations.
- Agile Coaches: Agile Coaches are usually (but not necessarily) experienced Scrum Masters. And yet, instead of being part of the Scrum Team, they typically oversee multiple Scrum teams remotely. They guide not only Scrum teams but also executives to strengthen the agile delivery and business culture.
- Scrum Trainers: Scrum Trainers go and train teams for a few days and then move to the next training assignment with other clients.
- Scaled Scrum Experts: They subtly run larger Scrum projects, even if your Scrum Team members are distributed in geographically separate locations!
Please note that Scrum Institute Scrum MasterClass Bundle is closing very soon. This Scrum Institute course and certification program will sell for USD 1,997. This introductory price of USD 247 is a “Register for it now before it’s gone” offer, so act fast!
Link for registration: https://www.scrum-institute.org/now
Scrum Institute Team, Yeliz Obergfell and Erkan Sutculer